Thanks for enrolling in the “Soft Skills In A Hard World” training program. Below are the instructions you will need in order to access your course.
If you have any problems along the way, feel free to CONTACT our team. We will help you get in.
GETTING YOU STARTED …
1. Go to www.gcdfinstitute.com
2. Under “Course Categories” click: Continuing Education/Professional Development
3. Select “Soft Skills in a Hard World”
4. Click on “Create New Account” (at the bottom of the right-hand column). Follow the instructions.
5. After creating your new account, you can then enroll into your class.
- To start, you will need to confirm your email.
- Login into the course with your username and password (you create your own password).
- Find the Enrollment Key box and enter the “enrollment key” for this course, which is … Skills@Fall2019
6. This will open up the course and take you to the Homepage of the course. Work your way through the units, reading and compiling information that you find helpful in your professional development and what you want to share with others.
7. This course is a six (6.0) contact hour course. It might take you a little more or less time, depending upon your learning style.
Enjoy your Soft Skills course experience. We look forward to working with you and getting to know you better!
— The “GCDF Institute” team.